The Spring edition of the Lafayette Connection Newsletter is available online in a digital format. Residential water customers will receive a copy of the newsletter in their March water bill. The Lafayette Connection Newsletter encourages residents to “Be a Part of It” – engaged and informed about COMMUNITY LIFE, HEALTHY LIFESTYLES, and SUSTAINABLE LIVING in Lafayette.
The Connection is published three times a year and mailed in residential water bills. Additional printed copies may be picked up at City Hall, the Bob L. Burger Recreation Center, the Lafayette Public Library, and the Lafayette Senior Center. A printed Spanish version is available at the Lafayette Library and online.
Spring 2017 Issue highlights
- More Art Coming to Art Night Out
- New Farmers Market Launching in June
- 2017 Spring Clean Up Program
- Livable Lafayette Task Force
- Watch for New Art on the Street in April
- Work for the City and Play for Free
- What Makes Lafayette Great Photo Project Winners
Read the Lafayette Connection in ENGLISH
Lea una version en ESPANOL